Registration open for the Industry 4.0 Roundtable
The promise of shop-floor connectivity and Industry 4.0 is to drive more informed decisions, gain real-time visibility into production, and optimize processes. As a result, manufacturers can achieve efficient and flexible production and are better equipped to make predictions and adjust to changing operation conditions.
Harnessing these capabilities to become fully digital, however, requires a roadmap.
Discover the tools you need to succeed and join GIE Media’s Manufacturing Group and a panel of industry leaders for the Industry 4.0 Roundtable, taking place July 22 from 12 – 1 pm ET.
This online event will be led by experts from CGTech, L2L, Maxbyte, Panasonic, SMW Autoblok, and TM Robot who will discuss the latest trends and capabilities in digital technologies, how to leverage collected data, and share strategies to achieve digital transformation goals.
Topics will include:
• First steps to building your smart factory
• Adopting new technology and connecting existing equipment
• Gaining real-time visibility into production, machines, and equipment
• Leveraging and managing collected data
• The latest industry 4.0/IIoT approaches to boost operations and opportunities
• Tools to help achieve fully automated production